Thursday 31 July 2014

Africa's great adventure under the sea

The Great Treasure
Hi my name is Africa and I am a great animal rescuer. Today I am planning to go on a beautiful adventure under the sea with octopuses, anemones, sharks and the beautiful rainbow  fish. I wonder if I will see any beautiful dolphins. Today I am diving with my partners Shavaun, Alannah and Leah they are all animal rescuers too .

We are on the boat now and I am very excited and I think my crew is too.  We are going to dive down to the coral forest and look at the red, blue, green, pink and purple fish.  I am probably going to meet an octopus and a crab .
“It's time to dive!” yelled the driver.
I got very excited, I saw a dove fly over our boat then I dived in and  swam down under the water.  I saw a turtle and lots of different types of coral. I saw a pod of dolphins and so did my crew.
We swam towards them and they came up to us happily. We swam with them for ages and I  made  new friends.  I called one of them  winter and my friend Leah called one Frost.  We swam away to explore somewhere else,  we saw a turtle .


It was a green sea turtle and it was swimming very fast.  I couldn't catch up so I gave up.  I swam up to the surface and called everyone up and I went happily home .

In the morning I was so excited because I was going diving again .When I got on the boat  I was shivering with excitement.   I jumped in the water  and swam down to the reef bed.  I saw something  unexpected I saw a shipwreck and I decided to explore inside it.  I swam around and around until I found a door, I went through the rusty brown door and into a little basement. I saw something shiny and gold I swam closer and realised that this is a treasure ship. I found a block of gold .

I swam to find the way out and up to the surface to tell everyone.  I had the with the block of gold.  That is the end of my adventure I hope you have a great adventure one day too .


No comments:

Post a Comment